Location: Roberta, GA
The Staff Physical Therapist’s role is to perform physical therapy treatments, evaluations, and related services as established by state law. The Physical Therapist’s work is performed with considerable independence within corporate policies, state laws, and APTA guidelines. The Physical Therapist’s successful work performance requires initiative in supervisory skills as well as the ability to interpret and implement changes to resolve a variety of problems.
• Graduation from an accredited Physical Therapy education program, with a minimum of a BS in Physical Therapy. Successful completion of all Physical Therapy student internships.
• Demonstrates ability to effectively interact with all age groups to which service is provided.
• Minimum License Requirement
• State licensure and registration or eligible.
• BLS CPR Certification
• Able to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• May Require up to 50 miles or travel
• No Visa Candidates Considered.
Our hires are treated to competitive pay and an excellent benefits package. To learn more about pay and benefits, please apply today!
The JAG Group
404-874-9910, ext. 24