On call staffing solutions, the nation’s most sophisticated recognized healthcare staffing company, offers nursing, allied, and advanced practice healthcare professionals a full range of per diem, contract, travel and permanent placement opportunities. Whether you want to work flexible hours in your home town or travel to exciting places, we have the job that’s right for you! With top pay, great benefits and a broad variety of assignments, it’s no wonder we’re the FAVORITE of healthcare professionals across America!
LPN’s are responsible for assisting registered nurses and doctors by providing basic medical care to their patients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsibilities. Provide direct and individualized nursing care to patients based on the application of scientific nursing principles in addition to general nursing care
- day-to-day activities of the position.
- Administers nursing care under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Participates in the implementation and evaluation of patient care.
- Ensures the health, comfort and safety of patients.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision.
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format and on the appropriate forms
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting
- Requires a certification as a licensed practical nurse with current SC or Compact State LPN license in good standing with the State Board of Nursing. BLS required. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Great communication skills.
- Team oriented
- Knowledge of telemetry services
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to determine appropriate course of action in more complex situations
- Ability to work independently, exercise creativity, be attentive to detail, and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to manage multiple and simultaneous responsibilities and to prioritize scheduling of work
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all medical, financial, and legal information
- Ability to complete work assignments accurately and in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to handle difficult situations involving patients, physicians, or others in a professional manner
Benefits and Perks
- Direct Deposit and Weekly Pay
- First Day Health Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Company Provided Housing Options
- Travel Stipend and Transportation Bonus Available