On call staffing solutions, the nation’s most sophisticated recognized healthcare staffing company, offers nursing, allied, and advanced practice healthcare professionals a full range of per diem, contract, travel and permanent placement opportunities. Whether you want to work flexible hours in your home town or travel to exciting places, we have the job that’s right for you! With top pay, great benefits and a broad variety of assignments, it’s no wonder we’re the FAVORITE of healthcare professionals across America!
An IT analyst, also called a systems analyst, designs and implements information systems that optimize organizational efficiency. The process begins with managers, who provide the IT analyst with a broad objective, like capturing marketing research data.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsibilities. Understanding business and technology needs. Designing, analyzing and implementing efficient IT systems. Gathering feedback from end users to continue improving systems.
- day-to-day activities of the position.
- Employs modeling, information engineering and cost-based accounting to develop a system that satisfies both management and end-users in the most cost-effective and efficient way possible.
- Oversees its implementation by managing programmers, coders and equipment vendors to ensure the design is properly executed in a timely manner and stays within budget.
- Debug the system and ensures that it is error-free.
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Strong analytical skills,
- Problem-solving abilities,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Knowledge of current technologies
Benefits and Perks
- Direct Deposit and Weekly Pay
- First Day Health Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Company Provided Housing Options
- Travel Stipend and Transportation Bonus Available