On call staffing solutions, the nation’s most sophisticated recognized healthcare staffing company, offers nursing, allied, and advanced practice healthcare professionals a full range of per diem, contract, travel and permanent placement opportunities. Whether you want to work flexible hours in your home town or travel to exciting places, we have the job that’s right for you! With top pay, great benefits and a broad variety of assignments, it’s no wonder we’re the FAVORITE of healthcare professionals across America!
You will be required to conduct assessment, implementation and coordination of complex care and interventions,supporting a compassionate and therapeutic environment for critically ill patients
Providing comfort and preventing suffering,collaborating with patients, their families, their healthcare providers, and healthcare professionals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsibilities. Acting as patient advocates, arranging and overseeing continuous monitoring and nursing vigilance.Evaluating intensive care patients, recognizing complications, administering care and coordinating with other members of the critical care team.
- day-to-day activities of the position.
- Prescribing pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatments
- Interpreting diagnostic tests
- Monitor exact, detailed reports and records of critical ICU patient.
- Monitor and record symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions and inform to physician.
- Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostics tests to identify and assess patient’s condition.
- Carefully observe and document patient medical information’s and vital signs.
- Document patients’ medical histories and assessment findings.
- Document patients’ treatment plans, interventions, outcomes, or plan revisions.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members about whole patient care plans.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patient’s response and conditions.
- Monitor the critical patients for changes in status and indications of conditions such as sepsis or shock and institute appropriate interventions.
- Administering intravenous fluids and medications as per doctor order.
- BSN Certification preferred
- NCLEX Certification preferred
- ACNP (added advantage)
- Great communication skills.
- Team oriented
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to determine appropriate course of action in more complex situations
- Ability to work independently, exercise creativity, be attentive to detail, and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to manage multiple and simultaneous responsibilities and to prioritize scheduling of work
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all medical, financial, and legal information
- Ability to complete work assignments accurately and in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to handle difficult situations involving patients, physicians, or others in a professional manner
Benefits and Perks
- Direct Deposit and Weekly Pay
- First Day Health Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Company Provided Housing Options
- Travel Stipend and Transportation Bonus Available