On call staffing solutions, the nation’s most sophisticated recognized healthcare staffing company, offers nursing, allied, and advanced practice healthcare professionals a full range of per diem, contract, travel and permanent placement opportunities. Whether you want to work flexible hours in your home town or travel to exciting places, we have the job that’s right for you! With top pay, great benefits and a broad variety of assignments, it’s no wonder we’re the FAVORITE of healthcare professionals across America!
Responsible for assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of residents/patients.
Administers medications and treatments and documents per facility policy.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsibilities. work directly under the nurses in their unit, and take instruction from both the nurses and the doctors
- day-to-day activities of the position.
- Performs comprehensive assessment of resident/patient including development, implementation and evaluation of a written plan of care for each resident/patient.
- Monitors care being rendered to patient/resident by LPN & CNA (including agency staff) to ensure that all personnel are providing care to the resident as stated by the plan of care and facility policy.
- Responds to emergencies, assess, evaluates and confers with a physician triaging patient appropriate level of care.
- document things in a patient’s file accurately and in a timely manner.
- understand and follow privacy restrictions when entering and gathering information
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- May be a graduate of an accredited RN or LPN School of Nursing.
- Current Certification in BLS of Adult, Child and Infant.
- Great communication skills.
- Team oriented
- Knowledge of telemetry services
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to determine appropriate course of action in more complex situations
- Ability to work independently, exercise creativity, be attentive to detail, and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to manage multiple and simultaneous responsibilities and to prioritize scheduling of work
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all medical, financial, and legal information
- Ability to complete work assignments accurately and in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to handle difficult situations involving patients, physicians, or others in a professional manner
Benefits and Perks
- Direct Deposit and Weekly Pay
- First Day Health Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Company Provided Housing Options
- Travel Stipend and Transportation Bonus Available