On call staffing solutions, the nation’s most sophisticated recognized healthcare staffing company, offers nursing, allied, and advanced practice healthcare professionals a full range of per diem, contract, travel and permanent placement opportunities. Whether you want to work flexible hours in your home town or travel to exciting places, we have the job that’s right for you! With top pay, great benefits and a broad variety of assignments, it’s no wonder we’re the FAVORITE of healthcare professionals across America!
Provides proficient, age specific, developmentally and specialty appropriate nursing care by applying specialty clinical nursing knowledge and skills, and for ensuring the comfort and safety of patient s/families in accordance with legal, hospital, practice and departmental policies and procedures, established standards of nursing care and practice
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities. participate in clinical development and adapt clinical and care quality evaluation tools. They coordinate team work and play an advisory role with colleagues and interdisciplinary teams. On behalf of patients, nurse clinicians identify needs and services requiring coordination within the establishment and between different facilities or organizations. They coordinate such services where applicable.
Day-to-Day activities of the position.
- Consistently communicates effectively and respectfully with the patient, the patient’s family, and other members of the healthcare team.
- Delivers safe, dependable and effective care to a patient population independently utilizing the nursing process.
- Demonstrates developed assessment skills.
- Recognizes the impact of nursing care on patient outcomes.
- Documents the nursing process accurately and in the appropriate format (e.g. computer, clinical pathway, chart).
- Plans and implements patient care independently. Utilizes patient/family input and goals in planning plan of care.
- Evaluates patient’s response to planned care and adjusts plan of care as appropriate.
- Identifies patient and family learning needs and makes recommendations to resources regarding those needs.
- Collects, reports, analyzes and provides data on an ongoing basis and as required by physician and/or interdisciplinary teams in accordance with organization standards.
- Revises and evaluates effectiveness of patient care documentation. Uses interviews, surveys, focus groups and questionnaires to identify and resolves areas for improvement.
- Meets all Clinical Nurse I Employee Commitments.
- Achieves points and contact hours as defined in the PLAN (clinical lattice) point system to maintain position.
- BSN Certification
- NCLEX-RN Certification
- Great communication skills.
- Team oriented
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to determine appropriate course of action in more complex situations
- Ability to work independently, exercise creativity, be attentive to detail, and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to manage multiple and simultaneous responsibilities and to prioritize scheduling of work
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all medical, financial, and legal information
- Ability to complete work assignments accurately and in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to handle difficult situations involving patients, physicians, or others in a professional manner
Benefits and Perks
- Direct Deposit and Weekly Pay
- First Day Health Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Company Provided Housing Options
- Travel Stipend and Transportation Bonus Available