We are seeking a Medical Technician to join our team! This individual must be willing to work very hard, be of high integrity and able to align with our philosophy of providing superior service.
- Assist medical staff in the treatment of patients
- Monitor systems per medical staff directions
- Communicate patient needs and updates to medical personnel
- Transport equipment to and from facilities
- 2-3 years previous experience in patient care, preferably surgical environment
- Familiarity with medical equipment and technology
- Background in urology preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with physicians, nurses, and other medical professionals.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a DOT physical, drug screen and background check