- Responsible forthe software conversion and implementation process for new and existingcustomers.
- Coordinate andexplain data conversion evaluation results to the customer.
- Perform a system analysis, including consultation with current users to determine the hardware, software and/or system function specifications for the customer.
- Assist thecustomer with designing a software solution and business flow that willsuit their needs. Recommend improvements and upgrades as appropriate.
- Act as an ongoing advisor to PDSI customers regarding their technology structure andsoftware packages.
- Perform various educational technology demonstrations.
- Prepare anddeliver instructor-led training sessions at customer site on Pattersonsoftware and products to include: EagleSoft, CAESY, CEREC, Patterson Imaging, Schick and Planmeca
- Install andtroubleshoot software, hardware, and digital components with assistancefrom technical support.
- Collaborate withthe PTC to resolve software issues as necessary.
- Coordinate,participate in, and support meetings and activities, (technology events and marketing activities), as requested by the Branch Manager, Region Manager, or Corporate Office.
- Professionallyrepresent Patterson Companies to branch customers and potential customers,in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Prepare,coordinate and conduct User Group Meetings/Release Parties
- Travel required
- Performs otherduties as assigned.
- 3-5 years ofexperience in the dental field
- Dental assisting or dental hygiene experience is strongly preferred.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Specific trainingin the use of technology related products
- Excellentpresentation skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and contribute to a team environment
- Excellentcommunication skills, both oral and written
- Strong userknowledge of MS Windows
- Strong workingknowledge of at least one dental practice management and/or clinical software application (preferably EagleSoft)
- Prior experiencein the use of and training of technology related dental products andequipment
- Knowledge of dental industry and general practices